The Converse Cons One Star Pro Suede delivers the durability and impact protection needed for skateboarding with a tough suede upper and plush, Nike Lunarlon cushioning. The mid profile offers extra support, and the autoclave construction and rubber outsole enhance boardfeel and grip, no matter where you skate.
- Suede upper for excellent durability
- Mid profile enhances support around your ankle
- Nike Lunarlon insole for cushioning
- CONS traction rubber outsole for durability and excellent grip
- Mesh lining for breathability
ONE STAR ORIGINS
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but impactful style change: a solitary star became the statement on the sneaker's lateral side. Reissued in the early '90s, the sneaker soon rose to prominence in alternative culture, embraced by self-reliant innovators of street and skate.